One inspiration per day

I’ve set up a sequential project containing inspirational messages/reminders to myself. Whenever I see and read the inspiration, I mark it done – what I want is to not see the next inspirational message until the following day (or if it’s more feasible, 12 hours later would be fine). Is this possible with OF3?

Preferably, when all are marked done, the project auto-resets so I see them on a rotating basis.

Doug

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea. I’m sure it’s possible, but you’ll probably have to run a script to set sequential defer dates on all your inspirations.

I’d probably try not to re-invent the wheel. I would get one of those quote apps downloaded on to my iPhone and have it pop up there.

1 Like

I have not been able to find an iOS app that allows me to type in the inspirations I want to see.

I would recommend Bubb for this. It’s a nice way to have quotes, thoughts of your own, goals, etc. sent to you on a regular basis. There’s an iOS widget, and other settings as well for further customization – I’d highly recommend it for what you’re trying to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.