OO crashes every time I open it

Hi folks…longtime user of OO, but it’s crashing every time I open the program (now). I think it has to do with the resource browser being unable to do something. I could use some help if anyone is around who knows OO. Thanks!

I’m running OO 4.6.1. In Preferences, General, “For New Documents” is set to Resource Browser. OO is crashing because it is opening the Resource Browser and something is going wrong. Here is the crash report:

2020-10-09 13:19:56.774 EDT OmniOutliner: OBFinishPortingLater at /Volumes/Local/Shared/omnibuild/ReleaseProduct/Source/OmniGroup/Frameworks/OmniStyle/Text/Attachments/OSTextAttachment.m:956 in -[OSTextAttachment fileType]
2020-10-09 13:20:00 EDT (CrashCatcher activated)

Problem is resolved (mostly). One of the 10 “recent files” is corrupt and trying to load something or problematic in some other while. I cleared the cache for the “recent files,” and now I have to go one by one, isolate the bad outline, and rebuild it somehow.

I spent near an hour on the phone today with OmniGroup support—both in sales (a different issue) and in tech support—and the help was awesome. Very impressed.