OO5 Worse Than Waiting for Christmas!

Everyday I visit www.omnigroup.com hoping “Now in public test” is “Just released”! You’re killing me! LOL

It’s almost as bad as waiting for 12/25, but at least I know the date! ;-)

Take all the time you need to make the awesome awesomer, but I can’t wait for the awesomeness!

I understand if you don’t want to use test versions, I normally avoid those myself. But I didn’t have the patience here, and I also appreciated to have the possibility to give my opinion on different features before the final release. With the exception for one version the test versions have worked fine for me, and the filter feature is excellent! The release notes for the test versions also make me more patient, as it becomes more obvious how much work The Omni Group are doing with the product.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I’m just so excited about the final product.

I’ve been tempted to install the public beta, but I went through a period where I had a lot public betas on my production laptop. They were very stable and there no problems, thankfully, but…now I feel less inclined to wait for the final release. I need to be more patient, and isn’t installing a public beta sort of like opening one’s Christmas presents early? LOL

But…so tempting…. :-)

Sensible choice – you will be happy with you Christmas present!

2 Likes

Me too. Though I’d run the test builds if support for the new filetype was in the iOS app…though I suppose the developers are waiting just in case the file structure changes through the Beta period.

1 Like