Outlook Integration

Is there any plan to integrate Outlook on Mac with OF? I know about the email option, but my company won’t allow it (and to be honest, I don’t blame them for security reasons.)

Thanks,
Jay

OmniGroup does not (officially) monitor these forums. You should send this request by e-mail to Omni Support at omnifocus@omnigroup.com

+1

Being new to the forum I saw this yellow banner stating that “Are you posting to “+1” or “me too” a feature request or bug report?” and if so, the email should be sent to support@omnigroup.com to be sure that the feedback is recorded. So I guess I’ll send an email there as well…

I would really, really like to see this feature soon.

I read a lot of posts on forums to find some kind of “workaround” to get at least a bit of this functionality, but it seems to be fairly tricky and unreliable… So I would appreciate some recommendations meanwhile…

Thanks,

Jocke

When you discuss the e-mail option. What are you referring to? Using the dedicated e-mail address to forward tasks into your Omni inbox?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.