Perspective names being truncated in perspective window

Hello All,

I’m getting back into using OF after some time away and I just noticed that some of my perspective names (which used to display perfectly in the past) are now arbitrarily truncated. There doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason for this as some names that are significantly longer than the truncated ones, display fine.

Am I missing something obvious here?

Cheers,
Beem

Sorry about this, @Beemerang! Could you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? It might help us get some insight into the problem.

2 Likes

Hi @tekl, thanks for the reply.

I just updated to the latest version of OF and restarted my iMac and the problem seems to have resolved itself. The perspective names were displayed as “Busi…”, “Home Improvement”, “Studi…” for example. I’ll keep an eye out and if it occurs again I’ll post a screenshot here.

Thanks for trying to help!

Cheers,
Beem

Hi @tekl,

This issue has just reappeared! Here is the screenshot as requested.

Thanks,
Beem

Thanks! That screenshot matches a bug that we’re tracking.

Have you noticed any consistency to when this happens? Had you just created a new perspective, for example, or maybe reordered perspectives in this window? Any other common threads?

1 Like

You’re most welcome! I did in fact create a perspective AND reorder a few but I don’t recall the exact sequence unfortunately, sorry. I’ll be more aware and try to identify if/when the problem reoccurs.

1 Like

Yes, I currently experience this also. I perceive no coincidental behavior that might cause it.