Possible to make Untagged "tag" lowercase?

My practice is to make all tags lowercase. As a result, the only “tag” that begins with an uppercase letter is “Untagged”.

I acknowledge how microscopic of an inconsistency this is, and I have no issue living with this limitation (if that is in fact what it is and it is there intentionally).

That said, please let me know if:
A) I am missing where this can be changed
B) If making the “Untagged” tag capitalization as a preference (“make all tags lowercase” checkbox?) could be added as a feature request?

Thanks!

Oh man, now I resent you for pointing that out. 😏

I’m not aware of any way to change it. As for feature requests, it might be possible to programmatically do it without a new setting – if all the user’s tags are lowercase, make ‘untagged’ lowercase.

If you don’t actually need to review untagged items and you are just bugged by it in the Tags view, here’s a custom perspective that gets you part of the way there:

59%20PM

But I notice it shows tags that have available items. The original tags view will show all your tags, not to mention your beloved ‘Untagged.’

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.