Printing - is it possible to show flags?

Hi, I’m just getting started with the Omnifocus trial version (so far so good!) & suspect this may be the first of many posts as I try to get familiar with the software.

My question is, essentially,when printing a list, is it possible to show (somehow, not really fussy on how) which tasks are flagged? I’m currently able to print a list, and can see completed tasks (if I choose a view that shows them), however, I can’t see any flags. I’m hoping there’s a setting somewhere that I’ve missed or something simple that can help me achieve this!

For context, I am looking at using a similar system to this with regards to grocery shopping lists: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=8331 (post 6)

Now, what I’d like to do, if possible, is quickly identify items we actually need now, as opposed to items we may want to buy soon (but which I still want on the list–in case we see a good special, for example). I had thought flags would be a good way to achieve this (quick to add/remove, visually identifiable, etc.) however, if I can’t see them on a printed list then it’s obviously not ideal. I’m open to other solutions (other than also purchasing the iPhone app, at this stage).

I could establish a separate context, I suppose, however doing so is a bit more cumbersome and not ideal.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can offer. :-)