Product Idea -- Omni Calendar

I’m a long time OmniFocus user and also use Omni Plan, especially for Gantt charts.

A recurring issue is the disconnect between OF and the calendars that we use. It is my sense that most discussions contemplate integrations with existing calendar apps.

Rather than create a workflow or try to create a script, why not create an OmniCalendar that imports data from OF and OmniPlan? I would gladly pay for that product.

1 Like

Here’s something from Rosemary Orchard using Keyboard Maestro that will do something like this:

1 Like

Of course Rosemary Orchard has a script for this!

Thanks for the reference!

2 Likes

Hi @bpearce1. Using KBM is a good idea and I’ll offer another one: if you can change your calendar to Fantastical (https://flexibits.com/fantastical) then I can’t say enough about it. I pay a family subscription and find it to be extremely useful. It’s seamless with Apple Calendar and OF. The OF Forecast perspective seamlessly merges your calendar events onto the view. I’m only a subscriptor and not otherwise affliated with the company.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.