Purple 'Next Actions' no longer showing

Has displaying ‘Next Actions’ in purple been removed from OmniFocus on iOS / iPad?
Actions that show in purple on my Mac are displaying in white (in dark mode) on my iPad.
Was the purple ‘Next Action’ highlighting removed from the iOS / iPad versions of OF? Or is this a bug?

I have tried switching in and out of Dark Mode a couple of times, in case this was a display glitch — but no luck.

I notice that actions are also not coloured red if overdue, either. Only the ‘circle’ graphic seems to be coloured in any way (red for overdue; orange for flagged)

Thanks for your help.

OmniFocus for Mac has a “Color text in the outline” preference that isn’t available on the iPhone/iPad.

I notice that actions are also not coloured red if overdue, either. Only the ‘circle’ graphic seems to be coloured in any way (red for overdue; orange for flagged)

As noted above, “Color text in the outline” is a feature that’s currently only available on the Mac.

I encourage you to email the Omni Group with your feedback/requests. You can get in touch with them by choosing Contact Omni from the Help menu (Mac) and Settings (iPhone, iPad).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.