Receiver email address

I am writing a simple script to automatically generate an email for repeated tasks (assigned to others) that I want to follow up on. The Email class in Omni-automation defines the receiver property as:

• receiver (String or nil) • The person or identity to receive the mail message, represented by a standard email address string.

Is it possible to construct a string (ultimately an email) to include more than one email address in the message? It appears not to be possible, but I could easily be missing something. All the example code shows a single email receiver (which is consistent with the wording above)

From the website:

• receiver (String or nil) • The person or identity to receive the mail message, represented by a standard email address string. NOTE: multiple recipient addresses can be entered as a string containing comma-separated addresses: “recipient1@acme.com, recipient2@acme.com, recipient3@acme.com

https://omni-automation.com/omnifocus/document-email.html

Perfect! I had guessed and tried your solution, but the script was crashing (for clearly another reason!). Restarting with a new text file and implementing your solution worked. Thanks Sal!