Remembering State for Sierra tabs

Hey there,

I really appreciate the support for Sierra tabs in OF2, but I was wondering if there was anyway to get OmniFocus to remember the tab state between launches? I like to keep my Inbox open at all times, as well as a Work context in a second tab. It’s a minor niggle (yet a niggle nonetheless) to recreate this setup every time I launch.

Cheers,

Maurice

Hi Maurice, thanks for this! To log a feature request with our team, please drop us an email at omnifocus@omnigroup.com. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Maurice,

The open tabs will be remembered between launches if “Close windows when quitting an app” is unchecked in the General settings of System Preferences.

—Jim

1 Like

Hey @jimcorreia,

This is a great tip - as you can probably guess I have this box checked so I didn’t see this behaviour. I guess Apple could do with clarifying that a tab is considered as a document/window 🙂

I’ve unchecked this now, and it’s giving me the results I want from OmniFocus so time will tell if I can live with the behaviour for other apps.

Many thanks for the feedback, from yourself and @austin!

Cheers,

Maurice

For thoroughness: A quick search of the OF Omni Forums reveals these other threads on remembering tabs:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.