I am currently using Wunderlist, but now I’m worried about the fact that Microsoft plans to stop it (because of their new To Do app), so I’m looking at other options like 2Do, Things, Todoist, etc.—and, of course, OF. (And I’m posting here because other OF threads indicate people have looked into others apps and I’m not sure of a better forum to ask in.)
I’m hoping I could get some recommendations based on some specific criteria I want in a to-do app:
- syncing reliability between multiple devices (iPhone, Mac, iPad) --I expect all apps will have bugs of some sort but I’d like the syncing to be as reliable as possible so that I can trust that if I add something to the app, it’s actually there.
- due dates and reminders (bonus cool things would be defer dates, repeat every # days, repeat after # days)
- folders or some other way to group tasks (bonus would be adding multiple tags, rather than just one context)
- unlimited tasks (just because the free version of some apps do limit the number of tasks/projects; irrelevant if I upgrade)
- cost – I made do with Wunderlist so I’d like to make do with another free app (especially because I don’t know if it’ll stick) but I am willing to pay!
Extra cool things:
- Siri integration (I improvise with Reminder right now)
- Shared lists (not just sending a list but accessing the same one; I could improvise with another app)
- Mac keyboard shortcut to quickly add to-dos
- Today smart list
- sorting feature
- flagging/multi-level priority feature)