Sending a Daily Email from Omnifocus Mac

My apologies if this has been asked and answered previously but I have tried the scripts that I have managed to locate through Google and these forums and nothing seems to work.

I would love to be able to have OmniFocus send an email to myself each morning with all outstanding tasks and today’s list.

Is there a way to achieve this with current versions of OmniFocus?

Thanks.

Martin

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Perhaps some clever script writer has one to offer. https://ifttt.com/discover has some clever innovations for getting tasks into OF2 but I can’t find one for getting out to Mail App.

Perhaps this link can help? You could attach the script to an iCal appointment so that it runs at a specific time (and your Mac is on).

Ben Waldie’s script was a useful starting point for me, too. It is referenced in the link above.

There might be some kind of AppleScript that will go to your Today perspective, print to PDF, and send that to your e-mail account. Or maybe save it to your Dropbox account and refer to the PDF file there.

@revstu Thank you for your thoughts.

@TheWart Thank you for that link. I tried Ben Waldie’s script but it didn’t work for me.

@wilsonng That’s one possible way. Out of my scripting abilities that is. :-)