Setting a time for date due

This seems like such a simple thing, but I can’t set a due time for an action item I’ve created. I’ve tried finding a pulldown menu, but when I click on the date in the action, it doesn’t give me the option of setting a time. I like the new format and that it matches the iPad version, but this is driving me nuts!

Have you tried typing the time in any of the fields where you can enter a Defer or Due date? For example, if I type “6/1 10am” in either of the Due Date fields (in the task or the inspector) then OmniFocus sets a due date of June 1, 2014 at 10:00am.

3 Likes

It is working in the inspector view, which I hadn’t tried yet, so thank you. I still can’t change the time, or even add a time, from the “main” view. I’m not sure I need to be able to do that, because the inspector view is very handy on the side, but I’d like some options. Thank you for helping me find a way to change the time.

I have no problem changing the time in the main view. I just type 5p to get 5 PM. If I want it tomorrow at 3 PM, I just type tomorrow 3p and I get what I expect.