- I have OF installed both on my Mac Mini and my MacBook Air. But I have a problem that I have not succeeded in solving: My MacBook Air runs OmniFocus Pro, while my Mac Mini runs OmniFocus Standard. I also run the latest beta versions of OF if possible. Now: I’ve tried to change from Standard to Pro on my Mac Mini, but even though I uninstall, restart, reinstall, and log on to the same sync server, I only get Standard on my Mac Mini. This is a pain in the big A, because the standard won’t respond correctly on calls from my Littlebird AI.
- I also use OF on my iPhone and iPad, but I don’t believe that should be the problem.
- BTW: When I log into the sync server via web, it says version 3 Pro - not 4 Pro.
- Any thoughts, ideas, fixes out there in the community? I’ve tried OF support, but I believe I’m somewhere far back in the waiting line.
Sorry for the trouble @arnesrnielsen! We’ve received a couple reports of this in OmniFocus 4.9 for Mac, and we’re trying to get it tracked down. Signing into the Omni Account associated with your OmniFocus 4 Pro license should be all that it takes to get out of this state though! Is it possible you have multiple Omni Accounts? I’d recommend checking which Omni Account is signed in OmniFocus > Manage Omni Account and Purchases in the menu bar on your MacBook Air (this may be a different account than you’re using for sync).
Both devices are set up to sync with the same account. Just checked it again after receiving an email from your support. And: the content in both clients is the same, so it should be the same database. The only thing I can think about is that there may be some remnants from older installations deep down in my MacOS that do not disappear when reinstalling OF. But that is far beyond my brain capacity. :-)