Howdy. I’ve got a perspective called “Focus” where I show both flagged and due items in a single list. However, I just noticed that overdue items don’t show up, presumably because the filter is “Status: Due Soon”. But I don’t see a way to add an additional “Status: Overdue” so that things don’t disappear as soon as they pass their due date. Is there a way to do this that I’m not seeing?

Ian,

You can see items whose dates are past at the top right of the Forecast Perspective… ‘Past’.

Thanks—yeah, I know how to see them. What I haven’t figured out is how to create a rule that includes them in a perspective, like you can with “Due soon”.

Status: Due Soon should include Overdue items (or at least does in my usage). Maybe something else about your perspective settings?

Huh, now that I’m looking at it again, it does seem to have the right behavior, for this perspective (without any changes). Maybe it was a refresh / update thing? In any event, all good. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.