Templates in Omni Outliner 3.4

So, I have iOS 13 and am Testing Omni Outliner 3.4 in Testflight. As announced by the Omni group, Omni Outliner offers another method to store data now: the files app. Everything works as expected so far, I am just wondering where to put my self made templates, if I’m not using omnipresence anymore. To me it seems Omni Outliner still fetches the templates from Omni presence.
So what is the place to put the templates in, if I fully want to move my data to the files app?

After contacting the support I got a very friendly mail with the solution. I put it here if in any case someone else is wondering how to deal with templates on iCloud as well:

Currently, if you want to have templates that are synced without using OmniPresence, then iCloud Drive is the only option. With that, the first thing to do is make sure that iCloud Drive is the default document provider for OmniOutliner. To do that, go to Settings.app > OmniOutliner, and make sure that Document Storage is set to iCloud Drive.

Next, you’ll need to make sure that iOS provides a designated OmniOutliner folder within iCloud Drive. To do that, open OmniOutliner, and when the file browser appears, tap Recents in the bottom toolbar. Now, tap the + button in the top-right corner to create a new document. This will automatically generate this special OmniOutliner folder, and the new document will be created there.

Once that is done, you can move your existing templates from the the OmniPresence folder (under On My iPad > OmniOutliner) to this OmniOutliner folder in iCloud Drive.