Trouble setting up WEBDAV Sync with Mavericks server

I have looked around, but wasn’t able to find a thread that is discussing issues with WebDAV support on Mavericks. I’d prefer not to start a new thread. Can someone link me to the existing thread? If there isn’t one, can someone who is using OF2 w/ Mavericks WebDAV sync help me work out why I’m not able to communicate with the WebDAV server? I’m getting the dialog:

Unable to synchronize database with server.
Unable to perform WEbDAV operation.
The server returned “bad request” (400) in response to a request to “PROPFIND / OmniFocus.ofocus”.

I should point out that I don’t have much experience with configuring and using WebDAV services, but the instructions provided by OmniGroup seemed very straight forward.

Thanks!

Ok… I guess nobody cares about this WebDAV feature… But I am about to install Yosemite and now very curious about iCloud Drive sync.

My company won’t let me use anything but icloud or a secure WebDAV server I am hosting. I am hoping we have some options that work. I run OF2 on multiple macs and iOS devices and would love to sync them.

Use WebDAVNav server - really easy option.

I tried to, but it does not work. There’s not a lot of details about what kinds of issues can arise, but I’m pretty sure I’m doing it right, but it simply doesn’t work.

I hope iCloud Drive support arrives in Yosemite.

I don’t know whether this will help. I came a cross it a while ago, but never followed it through.

Omnipresence/OSX Server