OmniOutliner 2.3.1 is a minor update fixing bugs and improving localizations.
- updated - Localizations — All supported localizations have been updated.
- updated - Toolbar — The audio recording icon has been updated.
- fixed - Edit mode — When scrolling is manually stopped while in Edit mode, the next tap on a row will now correctly select it.
- fixed - Interface — Made the scrollbar visible when the dark theme is active.
- fixed - Outline view — An active row near the end of the document should remain visible when the text inspector is opened.
- fixed - Outline view — Checkboxes can once again be modified without first having to select the row.
- fixed - Styles — Italic fonts should now display properly.
- fixed - Export — The way conflicting attachment names are dealt with has been changed. Certain characters in file names will also be replaced. This allows supported image formats to always properly export to the MS Word docx format. Existing documents with such attachments just need to be re-saved to adopt these changes. If you encounter any problems, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a copy of the OmniOutliner document.
OmniOutliner v2.3 is now a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch! We’ve worked hard to bring OmniOutliner’s design and features to all of your devices. This release requires iOS 8.1.
- Outline View — The outline view now freely scrolls, so the outline column can be scrolled off the screen.
- Images — Image attachments will automatically scale down to fit the width of the column.
- Outline View — The indentation amount for rows now scales with the zoom level.
- Templates — Additional templates used in OmniOutliner 4 for Mac have been added.
- Appearance — The application icon and file browser have been redesigned.
- Updated Layout — The layout of the interface has been adapted to work on smaller iPhone and iPod touch screens as well as larger iPad screens. As a result, some of the controls may no longer be where they used to be–and may even shift automatically to different locations depending on your screen size and orientation. We hope we’ve done this in a way that makes the app even easier to use efficiently, but if you have any comments about any of the changes please don’t hesitate to email us!
- Text Zoom — The default zoom level has been changed to 120% to better work across all iOS devices.
- Flyout Buttons — The new row and notes flyout buttons now have a translucent background so they are easier to see over text.
- Cellular Data The switch for allowing OmniPresence to use cellular data has been removed. Cellular data usage is now solely controlled by iOS.
- WebDAV — OmniPresence syncing accounts are now completely separate from WebDAV import/export accounts. Due to this, import/export accounts will need to be re-created.
- WebDAV — Added a button to take you to the WebDAV server configuration when login fails.
- Stability — Pasting URLs added to the pasteboard through a Share option should no longer crash.
- Stability — Using shake to undo after changing the document title should no longer crash.
- Scrolling — Fixed a rare issue of being scrolled back to the top when trying to scroll through a long document.
- Word Export — The column style of the outline column should now apply to the export.
- Word Export — Notes should now use the text alignment set in the document instead of always being left aligned.
- Word Export — When row level styles contain nothing but a named style, those attributes should now be applied correctly to the export.
- Templates — The default Blank template is now exactly the same as what ships with OmniOutliner 4 for Mac so there will be no surprises when switching between platforms.
- Keyboard — The keyboard will no longer be dismissed when in the file browser due to a preview being generated.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @OmniOutliner, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.