URL Scheme in Omnioutliner for iOs

Hi! I need your help with automations.
How can I get an URL Scheme of a Omnioutiler document?

https://omni-automation.com/

1 Like

I don’t know how to use it properly. I tried, but it didn’t work. Instructions are not very clear for beginners like me. Do you know any post or article providing a tutorial?

What is it you are hoping to do?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I’m looking for something simple: I’d like an url link to a particular omnioutliner document, so I can add that link to a database in Notion.
It’s easy to do that in apps like Bear or iA Writer, but I don’t know how to do it using omnioutliner.
Do you know how to do it?

Are you on Mac OS or iOS?

I’m on iOS. I use Omnioutliner on my iPad.

1 Like

Is there an answer to this question? I am trying to put a link in one OO document to open another OO document on iOS.

1 Like

There likely is an answer. But, alas, I don’t know what it is. And Omni has decided to just let user questions here go answered for weeks, months, even years in some cases. See @kcase posts in this thread:. It's a pity Omni doesn't monitor its forums more closely!

So it appears the best (or least bad) option is to try emailing support. Unfortunately, the rest of us won’t be able to see the answer unless you repost it here.

You could also try your luck on the Slack channel (link in the footer of the Omnigroup.com webpage).

1 Like