View more than one day in Forecast on iPad? [A: feature req. filed.]

Is there a way to view more than one day in the Forecast of the OmniFocus 2 on the iPad like in the Mac version?

3 Likes

Hold CMD while you pick any other day(s) you want to see in addtion or hold the Shift-Key when you want to add a block of upcoming days to see, for example click on Tuesday in 2 weeks while pressing Shift and you will see all 14 days from today (Tuesday) on.

Thanks for replying, I was wondering if there was a way to do something similar in the iPad version.

I’m sorry, but at the moment there’s no way to see multiple days in Forecast in OmniFocus 2 for iPad. If this would be useful for you, we’d love to know about it! Would you mind shooting an email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com with the details?

1 Like

Thanks telk. I will send an email.

I really enjoy the “future” view. Quite useful when balancing workload. It would be great to have the Forecast list like that by default.

If people would prefer to be able to avoid that behaviour, perhaps it could be a view option?

Bumping this 1 1/ 2 old thread because this feature is still outstanding and it’s important to me.

I’ll be emailing omnifocus@omnigroup.com to vote. If anybody reads this and wants to see multiple days in Forecast on iOS OmniFocus like Mac OmniFocus, please send OmniGroup an email with this thread.