Viewing 'available' tasks in the forecast perspective

Does anyone know how to view ‘AVAILABLE’ tasks in the forecast perspective

At present - if I display items with a particular tag - all the remaining tasks for the day with that tag appear in the forecast view.

This is one of the only perspectives in which there is no ability to toggle between REMAINING and AVAILABLE tasks.

Would really love to see this as a feature added to OF - not sure if it may be on the radar @kcase

This would allow one to see their calendar at the same time as their AVAILABLE tasks all on the one screen without having to switch between screens

Does anyone have a work around for this?

Does anyone know how to view ‘AVAILABLE’ tasks in the forecast perspective

There isn’t currently a way to only see available tasks in the Forecast perspective.

I agree that this would be useful and I encourage you to email The Omni Group with this suggestion by choosing Contact Omni from the Help menu.

Does anyone have a work around for this?

I mainly use the Forecast perspective when looking into the future.

As I’m going through the day, I typically work from my “Today” and “Hot List” perspectives. I’ve documented these and other perspectives in the Custom Perspectives for OmniFocus 3 directory on my Learn OmniFocus website.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.