Walkthrough on how to setup Geektool w/Omnifocus?

I tried googling around but could not find a good, step by step guide for setting up OF2 with Geektool. The one I did find, here:

http://www.macosxtips.co.uk/geeklets/productivity/custom-omnifocus-action-lists-even-when-of-is-not-running-1/

The Applescript the whole thing hinges on for some reason would not open on any of my Mavericks machines.

Does anyone know of a good step by step walkthrough to set this up?

Hey Matty,

Here is what I have done so far:

First, I got the files from here.

In the .applescript file provided, I changed the line that says this:
property pstrDBPath : "$HOME/Library/Caches/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus/OmniFocusDatabase2"

to this:
property pstrDBPath : "$HOME/Library/Containers/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus2/Data/Library/Caches/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus2/OmniFocusDatabase2"

After that, you can open the individual .glet files in GeekTool. In the command section, you’ll need to go in and change the file ending of the script file which is executed. It currently is GeekOFSQL.scpt. Change that ending to .applescript.

That should do it!

Hey that’s awesome thanks!

Do you know a way to limit the results of these scripts to tasks that have NOT been checked as complete? The inbox geeklet, for instance, is presenting me with all takes, whether they were checked as complete or not.