What productivity course for OF did you find most useful?

As I posted elswhere, when I came back to OmniFocus after a few years with Things, I only took MacSparky’s Field Guide, deliberately avoiding falling down the rabiit hole.

The other thing I have been doing that is very helpful is taking a minimalist approach, and only growing my system when necessary. Meaning, I don’t build out systems in anticiaption of organizing my life. Instead, I start with the bare minimum, and when I stub my toe on a missing feature, I build only that feature. It’s worked pretty well.

2 Likes

Thats the beauty of @Kourosh’s methodology, it solves just that problem.

1 Like

I can also recommend Kourosh’s Creating Flow with Omnifocus. I really enjoyed his approach and might have given up on Omnifocus without it. There’s a lot of information in that book, but it does a good job of taking you from beginner to more advanced topics.

Just remember, it’s important to build the system to fit your needs, even if you see it presented in a different way. You don’t have to take 100% of everything that’s said in the book. You can take and modify what you learn to best fit what you want to accomplish.

Excellent book. Some great ideas.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.