What's the disparity between iOS and OSX versions

I was wondering if anyone knew the side-by-side feature support between the latest ios and osx versions. I’m looking at using an ipad pro to work on documents when out of the office and then finish them on my mac if needed. As far as I know if I open a doc from my mac with features not supported on the ipad version and then save the doc on the ipad, those features will be lost.

It’s unfortunately not presented in a convenient table format, but there’s this page: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnigraffle/features

As far as I know if I open a doc from my mac with features not supported on the ipad version and then save the doc on the ipad, those features will be lost.

Unless you actively edit the graphic that uses a Mac specific feature on the iPad, the features from the Mac should be preserved when you open the document in OmniGraffle again. While the iOS versions have been getting closer to what the Mac offers, OmniGraffle Pro for the Mac still has the most comprehensive set of features that we offer. Some features, like Automatic Layout, Configurable workspaces and keyboard shortcuts, and the option for a floating stencil browser haven’t been possible on iOS. With iOS 13 announcing support for multiple windows, there may be future opportunities for OmniGraffle to offer closer feature parity when working between macOS and iOS versions.

So, those sound mostly like user interface differences, rather than file format differences.