Where exactly are OmniWeb Bookmarks

Hello,

I updated OmniWeb 6 this week to the latest build and noticed that about 15 years of Bookmarks got replaced by the default OmniWeb Bookmarks. Where exactly are the Bookmarks stored so I can restore mine from Time Machine?

Is it BootDrive/Users/User/Library/Caches/com.omnigroup.omniWeb6 ? If so I didn’t see a Bookmarks File/Folder there when I looked.

Thanks

Did you see the note in the release notes about this?

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

• Sandboxed Public Test — Turned Public Test back on. If you’re upgrading from a pre-sandboxed copy of OmniWeb, you may need to migrate your older bookmarks, favorites, and workspaces by hand from ~/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb 5 to your sandboxed container in ~/Library/Containers/com.omnigroup.OmniWeb6/Data/Library/Application Support/OmniWeb.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope this helps!

Honestly no I did not read the Release Notes. After updating from the old Ver 6 to the Newer Ver 6 the book marks where there until the second or third Ver 6 update for the week. So I thought it was a bad new build for the week since the first new build worked fine.

I will look for the Bookmarks from where you listed and will post back if any issues.

Thank You

Missed the note too. Simple change once you know what to do!