Wrong Task Completes When Tapping Completion For Different Task

I typically use Forecast view as I have all the tasks I’d like to complete for today and at the end of the day I’ll move incomplete tasks to a later day and tap the red circle to complete the tasks I did get done.

On iPhone, iPad and Mac I have had instances where I will tap to complete a task towards the top of the list and see a task lower down in the list disappear instead.

It’s difficult to capture evidence because it’s intermittent but reasonably frequent, several times per week. It’s happening on the latest OS on each device.

I could not find any mention here, wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

Do you use nesting/indenting in your project view (I.e. have task-sub task hierarchies?) Depending on your perspective settings in Forecast, task-subtask dependencies may be less obvious. I wonder if what’s happening is that you’re checking tasks and OF is automatically also checking off (as implied-complete) its sub tasks

I do not use sub-tasks. My use case is very basic, individual tasks, some repeat daily or weekly etc. I know this sounds very odd so I will start videoing my task completions and see if I can capture one and send it to support.