Yosemite and OmniPresence

I am trialling Yosemite and trying to set up OmniPresence. OmniPresence starts up and appears fine, but when it is setting up syncing the server compatibility check fails every time. In my experience this stage can be a little hit and miss in Mavericks, but should it work in Yosemite?

In short is my failure to get OmniPresence working a Yosemite problem or something else?

What server are you attempting to sync to? Are you using an Omni Sync Server account, or are you using some other WebDAV space (such as your own server, or something hosted for you by a third party)?

I am using my OmniSyncServer account. I have tried logging out/in on Mavericks and that works, so its not my connection

I have encountered no issues setting up OmniPresence on an Yosemite system with Shares hosted on an OS X Server (Mavericks) system.

I am experienced problems with OmniPresence on Yosemite as well.
The custom webdav I use in OmniFocus 2 does not work for OmniPresence.
Neither does my OmniSync account.

Hopefully there will be a compatibility update soon.

Yosemite public beta 3 and omnipresence not working here either sadly. Would love to get the new iPad OG and Mac synced.

My OmniPresence is now working, just worked with no perceptible changes to the system. Hope yours gets online soon

The same one using my OmniSync acc on Yosemite. Can not pass connection test…

Same for me, it’s really frustrating.

I get error connecting!

We could not connect to your selected cloud location.

The network connection was lost.

Omnifocus syncs without any issues.

I have the same question.

"We could not connect to your selected cloud location.

The network connection was lost."

I do have the same problem.
“We could not connect to your selected cloud location.
The network connection was lost.”

Same here.