OmniFocus 2.1 Test Builds

Safari OF for Mac share button doesn’t work. I’m running the latest OS X build (10.10.2) and the latest OF for Mac (2.1 test v92 r225101). If I click on it, nothing seems to happen except the buttons on Safari’s toolbar grey-out and become unresponsive to subsequent mouse clicks. I have to restart Safari to get them to work again. This is the first time I’ve attempted to use the feature.

Fixed with (2.1 test v92 r225154)

Here to. also sharing Mail to OF is no longer working. the .2 upgrade is the problem for the OF team.

that’s testing…

The Today Widget issue should be resolved as of this morning. Hopefully folks that are reporting other problems here are also getting in touch via email so we can get them sorted out!

Edit: The revision for the widget fix is 225151

1 Like

Hurrah! It is indeed fixed! Thank you! Excellent. This is one of my favourite features

Thanks Dave, I did get in touch by email, along with several crash reports (about 10), but no reply so far.

I moved a post to a new topic: 2.1 Public Test: Blurry text in Today

I moved a post to an existing topic: Requests to add custom fonts/colors/styling in the outline view

Reminder: if folks want to report an issue to us or have a question they’d like answered, contacting us via email is the most reliable way of getting that information to/from us. We participate on the forums when and as much as we’re able to do so on top of our other duties, but we can’t guarantee that every thread or post will be seen or responded to.

(Got a follow-up question about the status of compact layout - it’s still in an unfinished/prototype stage of development.)