The obvious answer is that we would like everything included but that doesn’t appear to be realistic.
Therefore, the following is a list of features that I think are not essential (rather than list the essential functions in case I forget something):
- Custom Perspectives - it has kind of already been confirmed that custom perspectives will not be included but the new tagging feature will add a decent amount of flexibility in this area (for me at least).
- Preferences - if I remember correctly, when the iPhone version of OF was originally released you had to have the Mac version to be able to change things like whether the default behaviour for projects was parallel or sequential (there was a URL workaround but I’m guessing this wasn’t widely used). With the iOS version now being so close to the Mac app in functionality, this is something I could live without.
- Notifications - again, the iPhone means that I could live without the ability to set or receive notifications on the web client.
- Repeat Settings - as with custom perspectives, it has already been indicated that you won’t be able to set repeat tasks in the web client and I think this is reasonable.
- Sorting Contexts - This is probably not essential.
This is just a starting point, off the top of my head. What are other users’ thoughts?