Questions on OF2 ⟶ OF3 upgrade

I have a couple of questions on upgrading to OF3 Pro:

• Is there a discount for existing OF2 users still?
  • Is iCloud sync still only possible if you purchase via the App Store?
  • Is it compatible with 10.13 High Sierra (I know, I know…)?

Thanks!

Is there a discount for existing OF2 users still?

I recommend checking out Buying Omni applications for Mac and contacting the Omni Group if you have specific questions.

A heads up that this forum is intended to be a place for users of Omni’s products to share information, so it’s best to contact Omni directly for support-related inquiries. This post provides more information.

Is iCloud sync still only possible if you purchase via the App Store?

OmniFocus has never support syncing over iCloud. You can use the free Omni Sync Server that’s provided by the Omni Group or your own WebDAV server. Omni Sync Server makes sense for most people.

Is it compatible with 10.13 High Sierra (I know, I know…)?

OmniFocus 3.11 requires macOS 10.14 or later. The downloads page includes a link to OmniFocus 3.4.6, which is supported under macOS 10.13. Though, I’d recommend upgrading to at least macOS 10.14 and using the latest release, if possible.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I upgraded my mac (fiiiiiinally, hah!), and used the upgrade route to get OF3. I had mixed up a different app with Omnifocus with respect to sync, so that’s all good. Latest version looks very spiffy :-).

1 Like

You’re very welcome, @dunk. Congrats on your new Mac and welcome to OmniFocus 3!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.