Save window state of custom perspective

I have found old discussions regarding this but am unable to find an answer. Is it possible in OF3 to save a custom perspective so that the window state always remains the same? I’m talking like the snapshot feature in OF1. I cannot seem to preserve a window state for my Today perspective like I used to be able to, and it is quite annoying. I’ve fiddled with various view settings but any time I reopen the perspective the window reverts to the standard set up. I want a minimalist task list for the day, like I used to have in OF1. It is annoying to have to set up the window layout every single time I launch the perspective. Is there any way to do this? Thanks.

You might enjoy having an OmniFocus specific window controller.

I use mine every day to tame OmniFocus window placement. I keep it simple but this technique can be expanded to support any scenario. My project/organizing view is big and wide, and my action/do view is small and minimal. The controller also handles my preferences for sidebar and inspector visibility.

This is made in Keyboard Maestro. If interested, I can publish the steps and related macros.

I am absolutely interested. Please do post! I’m looking for any way to revert back to functionality similar to OF1

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.